Acupuncture in Kyoto
Gentle, painless, and stress-free treatments
House call is available in your residence or hotel room in Kyoto city, and plus 3,000 will be charged.
Acupuncture is Needling and Moxibustion
Acupuncture is Needling and Moxibustion to stimulate specific anatomic points in the body (called acupoints or acupuncture points) for therapeutic purposes. The acupoints (acupuncture points) are stimulated to balance the movement of energy (qi) in the body to restore health.
In Oriental Healing, not only follow the physical signs and symptoms, the main aim of Acupuncture is to harmonize and balance of the energy field which surrounds the physical body.
Acupuncture is known as for relief or prevention of pain such as chronic low-back pain, headache, osteoarthritis of the knee, arthritis and for various other health conditions.
With this treatment may insert needles in the meridian points is necessary to align, strengthen and harmonize the whole body.
Some benefits of Acupuncture treatment
- Creates deep relaxation
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps with depression
- Strengthens and supports the immune system
- Balances the energies within the body
- Releases emotional blockages
- Releases toxins
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves headaches including migraines
- Relieves conditions such as arthritis and rheumatisim
- Promotes healing for all acute illness or injury
- Promotes healing for all chronic illness e.g. asthma/eczema
- Assists in the recovery process from illness or injury
- Helps with insomnia,? thereby aiding better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Increases vitality
- Promotes a feeling of general well-being
- Promotes a more positive outlook
- Enhances clarity of thought
- Improves self belief and inner confidence
- Encourages and supports personal growth and development
- Able to deal with everyday life so much better
- Reduces the need for alcohol and drugs
- Helps with addictions
- Raises the vibration within the body
- Beneficial to all animals
How acupuncture feels?
Prior to their first treatment, many people do not believe that acupuncture can be painless. Different sensations such as soreness, numbness, distending, warmth and pressure may be felt, but the energetic sensation differs from pain. People often comment that the feeling is unfamiliar but pleasant and relaxing.
Dose it(needling) hurt?
Acupuncture needles are extremely fine and usually you will just feel a sensation like a mosquito bite as the needle is inserted. The sensation does vary depending on where the needles are inserted. If you have a real fear of needles, discuss it with us before the treatment begin.
Are the needles safe?
Acupuncture we use pre-sterilized, disposable needles and clean the area of the skin before the needles are inserted. Needles are not saved nor reused for other treatment.
How many sessions do I need for treatment?
Since each person is unique, the number of treatments needed will vary. Among the determining factors are the type of condition, whether the condition is chronic or acute, and the vitality of the individual.
After treatment client may feel dizziness, get a headache, drowsiness, diarrhea, or other symptoms. These are natural symptoms of cleansing process as the detoxification of the body. Also, emotional symptoms may come out after the treatment.
Acu-points for Sore throat. Japanese ancient healing method of Acupuncture points for Sore throat. It’s easy and useful for self-care.
Acu-points for Whiplash. Japanese ancient healing method of Acupuncture points for for Whiplash. It’s easy and useful for self-care.
Acu-points for Stomach cramps. Japanese ancient healing method of Acupuncture points for Stomach cramps. It’s easy and useful for self-care.
Acu-points for Athlete’s foot. Japanese ancient healing method of Acupuncture points for Athlete’s foot. It’s easy and useful for self-care.
Acu-points for Tinnitus. Japanese ancient healing method of Acupuncture points for for Tinnitus. It’s easy and useful for self-care.